Projects that engage diverse stakeholders are at the core of our work. The following is a list of the projects and partners we have worked with. If you are interested in working with us on one of these projects or your project please reach out.
Current and Past Projects
- Urban Ecologist Workforce Development Program – Program Management (Current)
- We manage the Urban Ecologist program in collaboration with the Seneca Park Zoo Society and the City of Rochester Department of Recreation and Human Services. This program is designed to cultivate workforce readiness, an ethic of stewardship, and capacity for civic action.
- 540 WMain Teaching Garden – Project Management (Summer 2019)
- We coordinated the development of 540 WMain’s teaching and nutrition garden. This included the involvement of the Urban Ecologists in all phases of the garden installation.
- Give the Gift of Nature Peace Garden at World of Inquiry School – Project Management (Spring 2019)
- As the Peace Garden Project developed we supported the coordination of stakeholders.
- Good City Soil Project – Program Development and Management (Summer 2020)
- Initiated by Green Collar Collaborations as an experiment in social entrepreneurship , the Good City Soil Project brought together non-profit partners and urban gardeners to distribute healthy soil for gardening.
- 540 WMain Environmental Justice is Social Justice Learning Hub – Project Management (Current)
- An online learning hub to support educators in teaching environmental justice while examining the systems that create injustice in the world.
Organizations we have worked with
- Seneca Park Zoo Society
- City of Rochester Department of Recreation and Human Services
- Taproot Collective
- Genesee Community Charter School
- 540 WMain